Some important milestones from 2015:
- We took our first real road trip together
- We got engaged
- My younger sister and her family moved to the East Coast, meaning for the first time in almost 20 years, we’d only be a few hours apart
- We had a surprise wedding complete with a food truck <3
- My sister convinced me that we should both start Etsy shops (it’s in the works.. I swear! I know I’ve been saying that since November.. but really!)
- We went on our honeymoon in Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome) which meant..
- I got to travel to Europe for the very first time
- I created a volunteer hours tracking database for WHYY, the NPR and PBS affiliate for Philadelphia which meant I spent all those days in the same building as Terry Gross.
- We had an offer accepted on a house in Mount Airy, which means we’ll be leaving the Graduate Hospital neighborhood.. or, the G-Ho as some of us like to call it.
2015 was definitely our year.. but with the settlement date on the house coming up in just under a week, I think I can safely say that 2016 might be just as promising.